Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Creative Weekend

There is a drive inside of me to create and this weekend I was lucky enough to do just that with some amazing women.

Saturday I spent the day scrapping while being distracted by laughing, shopping and eating muffins & fruit salsa - I blame the snacking on the chef - thanks Lori!!! Your treats were delicious.


During this time, I added a few more pages to the mini book I created at the TSF retreat. Here's a peek at my "award-winning" mini book. LOL.


Last week I also designed a Brizezilla and Bridesmaidzillas layout that definitely captures some of the fun we had getting ready for Sonia's wedding this past September.


On Sunday, a few of my friends from university and I continued with our yearly tradition of baking and decorating Christmas cookies together. I was a little disturbed that we were doing this in November!!!! but managed to have a wonderful Christmasy time anyway. They even made me listen to Christmas music, which I typically refrain from until December 1. Don't get me wrong, now that it is December I am fully happpy and prepared to start celebrating the Christmas season, but November was pushing it! LOL!
Brian and I nibbled on the cookies on Sunday and Monday evening and then my coworkers got to enjoy the rest on Tuesday morning - welcome to December!



7 comments:

Karan said...

hey friend, i love that salsa too and made it tonight, love that i made your sff book, and so glad to see you, hey wait, i get to see you again tomorrow, how cool is that....love your layout...its so you :)

Veronica said...

mmm cookies!!!! Love your Bridezilla layout, it's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the Bridezilla lo with the fun pics! Hugs Pia

Lori S. said...

It was a great day, wasn't it!! Looking forward to more in the new year. Great pics ... love to see what's going on in your life. Spent this past Friday (9:30 am to 3:00 am - yup almost 24 hours) and Saturday (10:00 am to 10:00 pm) with Craft Girls shopping, shopping, shopping - it's almost all done! But am I exhausted!

Keely Livings said...

It looks like you gals had SO much fun! Wish I was there :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

It was nice to see you again. You are always fun to hang around with. You never seem to get much done, but your sure have a good time! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sonia said...

I LOVE the zilla page! Hahahahaaaa!!!! And the zebra parafenilia ;)